GOOD NEWS - Train shows resume on 11/7/2020
TRAIN SHOW UPDATE - 10/19/2020
As of this date we are announcing that we will begin operating Train Shows on 11/7/2020. We will be operating a limited number of shows for the reminder of 2020, and hope to have a preliminary schedule for 2021 available by 12/1/2020. We know this is short notice for shows but the current Covid-19 situation and its related uncertainty makes it impossible to schedule further in advance at this time.
For the remainder of 2020 we have 3 shows which we can confirm at this time. They are:
- Nov. 7-8, 2020 – Greenberg's Train & Toy Show – Monroeville Convention Center – 209 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA
- Dec. 5-6, 2020 Great Train Show – Dayton, OH – Montgomery County Fairgrounds – 645 Infirmary Road, Dayton, OH
- Dec. 12-13, 2020 Great Train Show – Indiana State Fairgrounds – 1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN
In addition, we have 2 shows which we are currently planning and awaiting approval. While we are not yet confident to confirm these shows, we are hopeful that we can obtain the necessary approvals to operate these two shows:
- Nov. 28-29, 2020 – Greenberg's Train & Toy Show – New Jersey Expo Center – 97 Sunfield Avenue, Edison, NJ - Show will be confirmed or cancelled by 11/10/2020
- Dec. 19-20, 2020 – Greenberg's Train & Toy Show – Dulles Expo Center – 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA - Show will be confirmed or cancelled by 12/1/2020
We are continuing to exam potential venues and shows as circumstances change. It is possible that we will add more shows in 2020 if we can find locations where regulations and conditions permit us to do so. If is also possible that we may have to cancel a show if regulations are changed that are beyond our control. Our most current and detailed information is on our Trainshow.com website, we urge you to check it regularly for more information.
You can expect to see more Great Train Shows and Greenberg Train & Toy shows in the first quarter of 2021. Our World's Greatest Hobby on Tour shows will not return until 2022. Our Great Midwest Train Show will return when Illinois increases the permitted indoor gathering number, which we are hopeful will occur in early 2021.
At this time we are cancelling the tentative November Wilmington, MA and December Timonium, MD shows. We are doing this because the venue is temporarily closed (Wilmington) or has a capacity limit that is too small for a quality show (Timonium).
We are thrilled to be back to running shows and appreciate your support during this very difficult time.
As a reminder please refer to Trainshow.com for the most up to date information, it will be our main communication vehicle going forward.
Greenberg's Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more. All aboard!